Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quick Update!

Thought I should update you guys on some things!

*I changed up the blog a bit, I chose a different "template" that is a little more to my liking. I moved the "pages" section to the top, that way it looks more organized and what not. 

*I will begin my volunteer work with a team running the "Honda Challenge" group at NASA Racing! The first race of the season is on March 3 & 4 @ California Speedway in Fontana. I don't know what I'll be doing with them, but my only hope is to make some connections and learn more about racing in general (car setup, etc.). So I am looking forward to that. 

*I signed up for one of K1 Speed's Race Classes and will take place on March 31 @ Anaheim, CA. It's an indoor kart racing facility and it was only $99.99 to do, I figure I can learn a few techniques here and there, so looking forward to that!

*I am also considering taking a "2 hour Driving Program" at the Allen Berg Racing School, I believe they are a fairly new school, but the program costs $300 and will take place at California Speedway (so a 30 min. drive from home). It's only 2 hours, but it's a special program that was offered by K1 Speed and Allen Berg Racing School...I figure, why not? The car that you get to drive is a Tatuus Renault Formula 1600...I guess it's sort of like the Skippy cars. I am still thinking about whether or not to do it, but it's an opportunity that I am considering.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Thank you for reading! 

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment